Privacy Statement for RLH Corporation
Information We Collect
We collect personal information through our website in order to provide you with the service and accommodations you need. By interacting with our website and submitting your information you consent to our collection and use of such data. We collect personal information when:
- you inquire about our services;
- you make a reservation;
- you complete a transaction at one of our hotels;
- you utilize our banquet facilities;
- you become a Hello Rewards Member; and when
- you apply for a position at our company.
- The types of personal information we collect may include your name; company name; financial information; home, business or billing address; home, business, or mobile phone number; fax number; email address; birth date; usernames and passwords; and information designed to recover a lost password.
We also use various technologies to collect and analyze information about your activity on our website, including "cookies." A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer and saves information about your activity on the website. In some instances personal information (such as your email address) may be embedded in a cookie when you visit our site. You may choose to disable cookies in your browser, but please note that doing so may affect your ability to properly interact with our website.
How We Use the Information
In order to maintain a high level of customer service, we may use your personal information to:
- provide you with products and services that you request (e.g. to complete a reservation);
- process your financial information to complete a purchase;
- communicate with you about your Hello Rewards membership;
- send you announcements, program updates, and special offers and promotions for our products and services or third party products and services;
- improve our services and website content via market research, such as customer feedback surveys;
- respond to an employment request; and to
- improve your overall RLH Corporation experience.
At any time you may opt-out of receiving communications from us via the links provided in each email or survey, by calling our customer service center, by requesting removal at our hotels, and through your Hello Rewards Member account settings on our website. Each opt out request is recorded and processed immediately.
Third Party Access to Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties and our business partners do not have direct access to your personal information. However, we do partner with a third party company that sends communications on behalf of RLH Corporation. Based on your preferences, we may share your personal information (such as your email address) with this company in order to facilitate our communications with you.
Storage and Security
In most cases, the information you provide is stored in a centralized database. We have security measures in place to minimize the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control.
Credit card account numbers provided through our website are not stored anywhere within our systems.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided for your use and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party websites.
We do not sell products or services for purchase by minors (defined as individuals under the age of 18), except in jurisdictions where doing so may be required by applicable law. Moreover, except where required by law, we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If you believe a minor has submitted personal information through our website, please contact us so we may remove their information from our database and email marketing campaigns.
1550 Market St #500
Denver, CO 80202