Find The Best Golf Courses Near Jackson, MS
Relaxation & Recreation in Ridgeland
Take a break from business to tee off at one of the many golf courses near Jackson and Ridgeland, MS. During your stay at Cabot Lodge North Jackson, a Red Lion Hotel, be sure to get in a round of golf at one of these picture-perfect courses near our hotel.
- Lake Caroline Golf Club- This links-style course played on the scenic 850 acre Lake Caroline is an enjoyable test for golfers of all skill levels, male and female. The real fun beings with your approach shots as the well maintained green complexes are a challenge featuring some of the fastest greens in town.
- Patrick Farms- This 6,900-yard course is a driver’s delight with wide fairways, generous landing areas and pleasing views from the tees. This course has hosted many state championships for men, women and juniors and is home of the Mississippi Golf Association.
- The Refuge- A magnificent design in natural wetlands which greets the golfer with challenging golf and beautiful scenery.
- Whisper Lake Country Club- This par 64 Ron Garl designed course is one of the most beautiful in town. Featuring diverse topography, 3-hour rounds, and scenic finish, this course will test your entire game.
- Live Oaks Golf Club- An 18 hole semi-private course designed by John F Stahl and opened in 196, this par 72 course sits on 130 acres. The historic 200-year-old live oak trees provide the setting for great golf in the metro Jackson area. The club offers a practice area with driving range as well as chipping and putting greens.