Nearby Grayson, KY Attractions
Browse nearby Grayson, KY attractions located within easy access of Guesthouse Inn & Suites. From Grayson Lake State Park, to Hidden Cove Golf Course to multiple state parks, attractions in Grayson, KY travels are virtually endless. We look forward to your stay.
Quick Area Guide
- Grayson Lake State Park (About 7 mi from hotel)
- Hidden Cove Golf Course (About 9 mi from hotel)
- Carter Caves State Park (About 13 mi from hotel)
- Greenbo Lake State Park (About 15 mi from hotel)
- River Bend Golf Course (About 16 mi from hotel)
- Kentucky Christian University (About 1 mi from hotel)
- Rock Springs Winery & Vineyard (About 14 mi from hotel)
- The Chicken Coop Art & Craft Mall (About 10 mi from hotel)
- Carter County Fairgrounds (About 5 mi from hotel)
- Grayson Conference Center (adjacent)
Places of Interest
- Grayson Lake State Park
7 miles from hotel
50 Launch Ramp Road
Vertical rock cliffs rim the lake's 40 miles of shoreline. See the well-preserved log cabin at the project, one of the most memorable things to do in Grayson, KY.
- Hidden Cove Golf Course
9 miles from hotel
Grayson Lake State Park
Up to the challenge of a championship round of golf in one of the most picturesque spots on earth? Then by all means come to Grayson and check out Hidden Cove Golf Course at Grayson Lake.
- Carter Caves State Park
13 miles from hotel
344 Caveland Drive
Olive Hill, KY
Carter Caves State Resort Park nestled between Daniel Boone National Forest and Tygart's State Forest. Golfing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, cave tours, or self-guided caves are just a few examples of Grayson activities that await.
- Greenbo Lake State Park
15 miles from hotel
965 Lodge Road
Greenbo Lake State Resort Park is a recreational park and resort with a marina, 225-acre lake, and 25 miles of multi-use trails.
- River Bend Golf Course
16 miles from hotel
- Rock Springs Winery & Vineyard
14 miles from hotel
1081 Rock Springs Road
- The Chicken Coop Art & Craft Mall
10 miles from hotel
10813 State Route 9