Things To Do In Fort Bragg
Turn Your Trip Into An Adventure
Check out these Fort Bragg attractions during your stay.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
- Pacific Ocean and beaches, 0.5 mi.
- Biking, hiking, camping, and picnicking at MacKerricher, Russian Gulch, Mendocino Headlands, Mendocino Woodlands and Van Dam State Parks, within 10 mi.
- Swimming, surfing, fishing, kayaking in West Port-Union Landing and Casper Headlands State Beaches, within 12 mi.
- Noyo Fishing Village and Harbor, 4 blocks
- Skunk Train, 8 blocks
- Beach, 0.5 mi.
- Mendocino Chocolate Company, 1 mi.
- Fort Bragg, CA, 1 mi.
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, 2 mi.
- Mendocino Village, 8 mi.
- Willits, CA, 35 mi.
- Round Valley Indian Reservation, 45 mi.
- Garberville, CA, 47 mi.
- UKI, 50 mi.