On-Site Dining at Red Lion
Premier Fargo Restaurants
Staying in or going out? Refreshments are plentiful at our Fargo hotel accommodations, with our signature on-site complimentary breakfast buffet, as well as refreshments at the Lounge during the evenings. Fuel up for the day with our breakfast options, an easy solution on the go for those with places to be and people to see.
Lounge (please note the lounge is currently closed due to renovations)
At night, the breakfast room converts into the Lounge, a casual Fargo restaurant that makes it easy to grab a quick nightcap. Open from 5 PM-11 PM Tuesday-Thursday, and 5 PM-1 AM Friday and Saturday (closed Sunday-Monday), our Lounge offers a selection of beers on tap and in bottles, as well as a fine selection of spirits, wine, and quick appetizers, including a selection of pizzas. Kick back and relax in front of a game while enjoying an evening drink and some snacks.
Off-Site Restaurants in Fargo, ND:
Elsewhere in Fargo, a trip to the city's restaurants will show you how we've earned our reputation as a foodie town. Home to beloved local restaurants and bars, Fargo is a great place to find international cuisine plus everything from pizza to pub fare.
- Santa Lucia Restaurant: A Greek- and Mediterranean-inspired menu only moments from our doors, Santa Lucia is an enticing option for seafood lovers.
- Mezzaluna: Elegant new American fare, plus stylish surroundings and fancy craft cocktails, have both made this a local favorite and drawn acclaim.
- Lucky's 13 Pub: Grab a savory burger and enjoy the massive menu of Lucky's 13, as well as the brick walls, dark wood interiors, and excellent brews on tap.
- Rhombus Guys Pizza: A beloved neighborhood haunt, these gourmet pizzas are served in a bustling storefront location, with plenty of beers to go along with your selection.
- Wurst Bier Hall: Experience Fargo's German heritage with some hearty sausage, beer and brats in the cheerful ambiance of Wurst Bier Hall.