Escape to Our Redwood National & State Park Hotel
Get Closer To Nature
Red Lion Hotel Eureka is the only full-service hotel near the Redwood National & State parks -offering 175 immaculate accommodations along the pristine Pacific coastline.
Our Eureka, CA hotel is also one of the most comfortable and affordable hotels near Redwood National & State Parks - home to some of the tallest trees in the world including three distinct "redwoods." Whether you're interested in scenic drives, viewing wildlife or reaching new heights on a hike with the entire family you'll find sweeping views of some of the most picturesque landscapes in the area on your travels.
Cooperatively managed by both the state and country, Redwood National Park, Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park and Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park are a chosen destination for our guests looking to get out and explore more of California.
Take a drive along the 31-mile Avenue of the Giants and experience the breathtaking view of California's majestic Redwood trees. Or set out on foot with North Coast Adventure Center's Redwood Canopy Tour to get up close and personal with some of nature's tallest wonder.
Offering a rich history and endless trails, there is no limit to what you can see and do during your next escape to the Redwoods National & State Parks.
The best way to see the stunning Redwoods is up close and the park has 200 miles of trails that wind past (and sometimes through) these massive trees. Elevations range from sea level to over 3,000 feet, strolling through old-growth forests, amber prairies, and pristine beaches.
Mild temperatures allow trails to stay open year-round. Explore still and calm wilderness, where all you can hear is water trickling in the distance and silence of nature all around.
- Sequoia Park, next to Sequoia Park Zoo - 2.5 miles south of the hotel, an 8-minute drive.
- Arcata Community Forest - 8 miles north of the hotel, a 10-minute drive.
- Lanphere Dunes - 11 miles north of the hotel, a 20-minute drive.
- Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge - 13 miles south of the hotel, a 20-minute drive.
- Redwood National and State Park - 38 miles North of the hotel, a 40-minute drive.
- "Avenue of the Giants" Humboldt Redwoods State Park - 47 miles south of the hotel, a 45-minute drive.
Pack your bags and make your travels #WorthIt
For More Information on the Redwoods visit the National Park Services website by clicking here