Join Us For Easter Brunch
In Elko, Nevada on Sunday April, 1st
The Red Lion Hotel & Casino Elko will be serving Easter Brunch from 2 - 9 PM in the Coffee Garden Restaurant, and Easter Dinner at Aspens.
We will be offering two options for specials on Easter Sunday, both will receive soup and Salad.
Soup Course: Tomato Bisque
Salad Couse: Spinach Salad with sliced fresh Strawberries, Smoked Gouda Cheese, and Toasted Pecans with Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Easter Ham Dinner, $24.00: Baked ham with a glaze consisting of brown sugar, orange marmalade, and dijon mustard served with Rum Raisin sauce and two side dishes of your choice from the menu.
- Pecan and Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb, $39.00: Australian lamb crusted with a mixture containing Feta Cheese, garlic, fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, pecans, cilantro , and bread crumbs cooked to a medium rare and served with a medley of roasted vegetables containing fresh thyme, fresh rosemary, tri-color carrots, pearl onions, red creamer potatoes, and whole garlic cloves. Garnished with a half jalapeno filled with jalapeno jelly for a dipping sauce.
The Coffee Garden Restaurant
The cost will be $19.95 for adults and $11.95 for children 12 and under. Children 3 and under eat free.
- Smoked Salmon with chopped egg, diced tomatoes, whipped cream cheese with fresh dill, and capers
- Peel and eat shrimp with lemons and cocktail sauce
- Fruit tree featuring fresh strawberries and pineapple
- Chocolate Fountain with Smore’s station
- Easter themed Cupcakes
- Baked Honey Glazed Ham with a brandied fruit sauce featuring fresh apples
- Slow roasted prime rib with au jus and creamy horseradish
- Ambrosia Salad with orange and coconut
- Pasta Salad with Roasted Vegetables, Feta Cheese, and Greek Dressing
- Classic Deviled Eggs
- Broccoli Waldorf salad
- Pistachio Pudding Salad
- Marinated tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion
Breakfast and Entrees:
- O’Brien Potatoes
- Cheesy scrambled eggs
- Smoked Sausage
- Crisp Apple Smoked Bacon
- Southern style biscuits
- Country gravy
- Eggs Benedict
- Pecan Pancakes with warm Butterscotch sauce
- Cheese Blintz with Strawberry and Blueberry Topping
- Garlicy Shrimp Fettuccini with Spinach and Sun Roasted Tomatoes
- Steamed Broccoli with butter and Parmesan Cheese
- Chicken Picatta
- Grilled Pork Loin with Dried Cherries, Bacon, and Sweet Onion Conserve
- Orange and Cranberry Glazed Salmon
- Breaded shrimp
- Tomato Bisque Soup
We will also be offering a live omelet station, a full salad bar, and a dessert station featuring fresh pastries, cakes, and desserts