Welcome To Our Dawson City Hotel
Cozy Stays At Affordable Rates
Enjoy the comforts of easy travel while you stay in Dawson City. Welcome to Canadas Best Value Inn Dawson City, also known as the heart of the world famous Klondike Gold Rush. Situated just one block from the famous Yukon River, and Dawson's famous gambling casino Diamond Tooth Gerties. We aim to please, and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
View many of Dawson City's historic sites which have been maintained by Parks Canada such as Dredge 4, the Gold Room Historic Site, Dawson City Museum, Tombstone Territorial Park, and Top of the World Highway. Last but not least, Golf at Dawson city's finest Top of the World golf course. Enjoy a nice meal at our Sour Toe Cocktail Club on-site restaurant, famous for its swinging doors and turn-of-the-century decor. Jack London Grill famous for roast beef sandwiches just within walking distance of our hotel.
Our hotel main building contains 34 rooms, a fine dining room, a lounge, a gift shop and a banquet-meeting room facility.
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access in our lobby and all guest rooms
- Barbecue grill,
- Business center with computer
- Gift shop
- Guest laundry facility
- Annex containing 25 rooms and a courtyard with a Jacuzzi.
- We offer limousine service to and from Dawson City Airport, and local transportation service to those with special needs.
- Covered heated deck, plug-ins, wheelchair access, and motorcycle cleaning are additional services provided to our guest for a more pleasant and enjoyable stay.
- Smoke free guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, radio, sofa bed, free local calls, and wake-up service.
- In addition, we have accessible rooms with special bathroom facilities, and kitchenette rooms with wet bars.
Sorry no pets allowed.
At Canadas Best Value Inn Dawson City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Canadas Best Value Inn-Downtown Hotel
1026 Second Avenue
Dawson City, YT Y0B 1G0