Things To Do In Cheyenne, WY and Beyond
Attractions and Activities
Whether you're exploring the area's beautiful mountains and parks or touring the ranches and railroad stations that made Cheyenne famous, make Red Lion Hotel Cheyenne your hub for adventures in Wyoming's capital city. Ride through downtown on a trolley for an easy way to see the city's highlights, and then find your inner cowboy with a trip to the Old West Museum. In town to visit a loved one at F.E. Warren Air Force Base? We're only three miles from the base. For family fun, be sure to visit the Cheyenne Ice & Events Center, offering mini golf, laser tag, ice skating and more.
- Cheyenne Depot Museum, 1 mi.
- Cheyenne Civic Center, 2 mi.
- WY State Capitol, 2 mi.
- WY State Museum, 2 mi.
- Cheyenne Ice and Event Center, 2.5 mi.
- Laramie County Community College, 3 mi.
- Cheyenne Botanic Gardens, 4 mi.
- Cheyenne Frontier Days, 4 mi.
- Old West Museum, 4 mi.
- Brimmer Fields, 5 mi.
- Frontier Mall, 5 mi.
- North Cheyenne Community Park, 7 mi.