Cozy Stays At Affordable Rates
Welcome to Canadas Best Value Inn Langley-Vancouver. Our hotel is located within easy access of Highway 1, just 8 kilometers from Fort Langley National Historic Site. Langley is host to a vibrant downtown area combined with gorgeous natural scenery, making it a unique destination. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that historic Langley and the nearby cities of Vancouver and Abbotsford have to offer.
- Complimentary full breakfast and coffee service in our lobby
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas
- Guest room features amenities including hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable TV, iron, ironing board, and wake-up service
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Sauna and steam room
- Fitness Room
- Meeting Space
- Business center with computer, fax, and copy services
- Pets are welcome. Charges apply.
- Handicap Accessible
- Non-Smoking Rooms
There are several restaurants located nearby our hotel including Fat Burger, ABC Country Restaurant, and Tokyo Hon Sushi. Langley and the surrounding areas host numerous annual festivals and events, including the Vancouver International Boat Show in February, the Langley Cruise-In during September, and the Arts Alive Festival every August. Take a short drive down to The Greater Vancouver Zoo and check out over 800 animals. Try your luck at Cascades Casino or head over to the Fort Wine Company for a wine tasting. Children will have a blast at the Great Escape and Planet Lazer. Play a round of golf at Belmont Golf Course, or catch a movie at Colossus Langley Cinemas. At Canadas Best Value Inn Langley-Vancouver, we've got you covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Canadas Best Value Inn Langley-Vancouver
6722 Glover Road
Langley, BC V2Y 1S6