Welcome To Our Hollywood Hotel
The Americas Best Value Inn of Hollywood, California is conveniently located in the heart of Hollywood, moments from Universal Studios, Mann's Chinese Theatre, the Kodak Theatre, the Staples Center, and Downtown Los Angeles. For your convenience our hotel offers non-smoking rooms only. We have recently remodeled our 38 non-smoking guest rooms to include queen, king, and jetted tub rooms. Kaisor Hospital, Paramount Studios, the Beverly Center Mall, and the Hollywood Bowl are just down the street. Arranged sightseeing is available at our front desk, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the property, complimentary continental breakfast, morning coffee, and fax-copy services. Come relax in our crystal clear pool and enjoy the value of the Americas Best Value Inn of Hollywood. We've got you covered.
Amenities At Our Hollywood Hotel Rooms
Features For A Relaxing Stay
Sleep easy with these features and amenities.
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Continental Breakfast
- Handicap Accessible
- Outdoor Pool
- Restaurant on Premise
- Restaurants Nearby
- Vending/Ice Machines
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
Eat Out At Hollywood Restaurants
Discover The Local Flavors
Looking for some quick grub or a nice dinner? Check out these nearby restaurants.
- Complimentary continental breakfast served daily
- On-site restaurant
- Tarboush Cafe and Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
- Caroussel restaurant, 0.2 mi.
- El Jacalito Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
- Vermont Restaurant, 1 mi.
- New York New York Restaurant and Nightclub, 1 mi.
- Abaev Igor Caviar House, 1.2 mi.
- Chao Praya Thai Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
Hollywood Group Travel
Bring Everyone Along
Have a group or meeting space question?
Please contact [email protected] or 1-877-737-9275
Things To Do In Hollywood
Turn Your Trip Into An Adventure
Check out these Hollywood attractions during your stay.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
- Sightseeing at nearby Hollywood and Los Angeles attractions
- Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Golfing at numerous golf courses in the Greater Los Angeles area, nearby
- Splendid beaches in Malibu, Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach
- Hiking and biking at Canoga and Griffith State Parks, within 5 mi.
- Beautiful scenic drives on Angeles Crest Highway, 10 mi.
- Mann Theatres, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, 2 mi.
- Casablanca Tours, 2 mi.
- Kodak Theater, 2 mi.
- Hollywood Bowl, 2 mi.
- Universal Studios, 4 mi.
- Staples Center, 4.5 mi.
- Downtown Los Angeles, 4 mi.
- CBS Studio Center, 6 mi.
- Disneyland Resort-Anaheim California, 30 mi.
- Downtown Disney District, 30 mi.