Baltimore Restaurant and Bar Crawl
Our Baltimore Recommendations
Access Baltimore's finest bar's with our Bar Crawl package. Hit some of our favorite hot spots quickly by hopping on a water taxi. When you book this package we will provide a water taxi pass for two adults and a map of our favorite restaurants and bars. Make sure to grab a map to experience the best of Baltimore.
- Overnight accommodations
- Two all day Water Taxi passes
- Map of favorite bars and eateries
With over 15 landings to stop it, you are guaranteed to experience Baltimore's Inner Harbor
- Landing 1 - National Aquarium: Most popular lounge stops include: Hard Rock Cafe, Phillips Seafood Restaurant, Havana Club, Tin Roof, Angel's Rock Bar, Howl at the Moon, MEX, PBR Baltimore, Rams Head Live!, and Luckie's Tavern.
- Landing 2 - Harbor Place: Considered to be the epicenter of Baltimore tourism. Visit the Cheesecake Factory, Bubba Gump Shrimp, Uno Chicago Grill, M&S Grill and more.
- Landing 4 - The Rusty Scupper: Located at the base of Federal Hill Park, the Rusty Scupper is one of our favorite restaurants.
- Landing 5 - Pier Five: The taxi will drop you off just steps from McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant
- Landing 7- Harbor East: Visit one of the newest area's to Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Enjoy Apropoe's, Chiu Sushi, Cinghale, Flemings, Loch Bar, Wit and Wisdom Tavern, and Roy's
- Landing 8 and 11 - Maritime Park: Stop by Fell’s Point’s shops and restaurants to explore our favorite eateries: Thames Street Oyster House, Blue Moon Cafe, One-Eyed Mike's, Kooper's Tavern, Alexander's Tavern and Riptide by the Bay.
- Landing 10 - Locust Point: Stop by L. P. Steamers to try their steamed crab experience. It is one-of-a-kind and what Baltimore is known for.
- Landing 14 - Captain James Landing: Captain James Restaurant is just across the street from the landing. View this very historical stop and dining experience.
- Landing 16 - Canton Waterfront Park & Korean War Memorial: Visit Canton and O’Donnell Square to try: Jack's Bistro, Annabel Lee Tavern, Fork and Wrench, and La Folie Wine Bar and Steak Frites. You won't want to miss this.
Share all of your explorations when you check-in on our Hotel RL Baltimore Facebook Page and make sure to use #WorthIt