A Northern California Hotel in Historic Auburn
Make Your Way to Gold Country with Red Lion Inn & Suites
Situated in Northern California’s historic Gold Country, the city of Auburn perfectly combines big-city convenience with the charm of a small town. Close to neighboring cities of Loomis, Coloma, Roseville, and Folsom, Red Lion Auburn offers easily accessible hotel accommodations to drive-in visitors across California and fly-in travelers from beyond.
Find your way to the picturesque city of Auburn, California, within Placer County limits and near Old Town Auburn, and stay with us at Red Lion Inn & Suites.
Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn
Directions From Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- Merge onto I-5 S from Airport Blvd toward Sacramento
- Take exit 522 to merge onto I-80 E toward Reno for 35 miles
- Take exit 121 for Auburn Ravine Road toward Foresthill
- Turn left onto Auburn Ravine Road
- Red Lion Auburn will be on the right