Great For All Types of Tour Travel Groups
Book our Anaheim Tour and Travel Hotel Today
Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort is the perfect location for your next tour travel groups adventure to Anaheim, CA. From starting to book and block your guest rooms, to final check out, we provide personalized services to all tour travel groups. We specialize in group room blocks for all types of travel. Our friendly staff is available 24-hours per day to greet your guests as you arrive at the hotel. With our easy group arrival check-in and check out service, you guests will not be bothered by waiting in line. We want everyone to focus on a fun-filled adventure.
Relax in our comfortable accommodations after a long day of travel and play. Our Anaheim hotel rooms feature signature pillow top beds, premier Cascadia Soapery bath amenities, flat panel TV's, refrigerator and microwave, Keurig Gourmet coffee maker, and in-room safes. You will find you will have the space you need to spread out and reminisce over your recent excursions.
Hotel Amenities for Anaheim Tour Travel Groups:
- Easy group check-In and check-out services
- Luggage assistance
- Group can request to have rooms block near each other
- Meeting rooms available for group meals or meetings
- Box breakfast or lunch available for ease of traveling
- Convenient onsite bus or individual parking
- Group Room Blocks with discounted room rates
- Free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and on property
- Onsite restaurant and lounge
- Onsite ATM
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Outdoor heated pool with food and beverage service
- Business center with printing capability
LOCATION AND AREA ACTIVITIES
Looking for activities to do when you are in town? Visit our Anaheim Area Guide for recommendations and staff favorites. We are conveniently located less than a 5 minute walk to the entrance of the Disneyland® Resort and Disney's California Adventure®. As a Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel, we sell theme park tickets at our official Disney Desk or at our online ticket store. Enjoy the world's most beloved theme park, so close to the Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort you can almost reach out and tug on Mickey Mouse's ears.