Disneyland® Resort Travel Tips
Red Lion Staff's Top Disneyland® Tips
Take the guess work out of packing for your next vacation to Disneyland® and Disney's California Adventure® and enjoy our simple Disneyland® Resort tips. Let us make this process simple for you and your family.
- The Longer You Play the Better the Savings - Enjoy discounted guest room rates the longer your stay. Plus, the daily cost of the park ticket also drops the longer you visit the parks. For more information on ticket prices visit our onsite Disney Desk in the lobby of the hotel or our online Disney Ticket Store.
- Avoid the Crowds - The best time to visit Disneyland® Resort and Disney's California Adventure® is September - December (avoiding major Holidays) and the second week of January - March (except holiday weekends). Consider visiting the park on weekdays, it is a great time to avoid the long lines.
- Save on the Rental Car, Find a Disney Hotel within Walking Distance - The Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort is half a mile from the entrance of both the Disneyland® and Disney's California Adventure® Parks. Traveling is easy when you stay at a hotel close to Disneyland®.
- Save on Food for the Entire Family - There are fantastic restaurants through out both parks and Downtown Disney. If you are looking to save some money, our onsite restaurant offers meals through out the day, as well as our 24 Hour Grab and Go snack bar. Get fueled up before you head to the park. The park also allows you to bring snacks into the park for your long day of play.
- Pack Smart - Don't forget the walking shoes, sunscreen, a hat and backpack. This will save you from having to buy last minute items and you will have more time to enjoy the parks.
- Consider A Way To Enjoy Shorter Wait Times - take advantage of FAST PASS, buy a park ticket which includes Magic Morning, Rider Switch Service, and Single Rider Lines. Download free wait time apps. This will help you predict, and avoid, the lines at your favorite park attractions.
- Locate Your Favorite Characters Before you Start Your Adventure - help your children find his or her favorite characters on your next trip. For more details visit City Hall (or any information booths) for specific character times and locations.
Make your hotel reservation today at the Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort while using our helpful Disneyland® Resort tips.