Find Things to Do in Abbeville, AL
Abbeville is vacation friendly and so is GuestHouse Inn Abbeville! We are located close to all the area attractions and recreation activities so you and your family are guaranteed to have a great vacation. We are located between Dothan and Eufaula so you will have an easy drive to the historic attractions, shopping and dining districts as well outdoor recreational activities in the area.
Quick Area Guide
- Huggin Molly's Soda Shop (About 2 mi from hotel)
- Historic Downtown Abbeville (About 2 mi from hotel)
- Blue Springs National Park (About 20 mi from hotel)
- Eufaula Historic Homes (About 20 mi from hotel)
- Abbeville Parks and Recreation Area (About 1 mi from hotel)
- Hardridge Creek Recreation Area (About 27 mi from hotel)
Places of Interest
- Huggin Molly's Soda Shop
2 mile from hotel
129 Kirkland Street
Step back in time when you visit this old fashion soda shop located in historic downtown Abbeville. You will enjoy favorites of the past and today's regional favorites
- Historic Downtown Abbeville
2 mile from Hotel
Just up the street from the hotel is the downtown historic district that features a variety of shops and antique stores on the downtown square.
- Blue Springs National Park
20 mile from Hotel
Highway 27 West
Enjoy the outdoor activities in this National Park that is home to the Blue Spring. Year-round outdoor activities for the family.